Looking for some sweet bike goodies for the holidays? Perhaps a new ride for yourself, a helmet for your BFF or a set of lights for your pop? Wheelhouse is happy that we will be able to accommodate you this year!
We will be setting up shop at GifteD – A Holiday Boutique, which is running every Friday from Nov. 19 through Christmas Eve at 99 Monroe Street, between Farmer and Broadway – right down the block form Compuware. We will have bikes from Kona and Sun, locks, lights, panniers, messenger bags and more!
Other local retailers that will be there include:
- Bureau of Urban Living, a Midtown boutique that sells modern accessories for home and office;
- Re:View Gallery, also located in Midtown, with unique contemporary arts and goods;
- City Bird‘s well-curated handmade items;
- High-end urban wear from Rags;
- Stylish tees and hats from DSE @ Grand;
- Locally designed menswear from Wound; and
- Independent book purveyor Leopold’s.
Services include dog training from Canine to Five and tailoring from Motor City Sewing.
GifteD kicks off on Friday, November 19 to coincide with the big tree lighting ceremony at Campus Martius.
Keep up-to-date on the pop-up shop and assorted happenings, specials and general fun at its Facebook Page. Hours of operation for GifteD are as follows:
- Friday, November 19, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, November 26, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 3, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, December 10, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, December 17, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, December 24, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
And finally, here is a flier with more info.
See ya Downtown!